Friday, February 6, 2009

Essay on how not to go blind


I just saw the movie “Blindness”

I followed the director’s blog about the film’s production and it was na interesting experience. It allows the readers to go through an unusual experience while entering the director’s mind - http://blogdeblindness.blogspot.com/

I'm following his example, but I want to achieve another goal: to keep a wide vision through this “captain’s log”.

In long projects, just like the one I have in my hands now, it’s very hard to keep a global perspective of things, we’re lost in details.

I hope that writing here about the subject from time to time, helps me not to get lost and to avoid that urgent stuff gets a higher priority over important things.

Through out the next couple of years, I will be producing a set of films about whales and about the men that hunted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment